Friday, February 25, 2011

Cooking Class Is A Go!

It's official people! Yours truly finally got word that she's been registered for her adult cooking class! 

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Imagine, in just two months I'll be a cooking whiz -- beating eggs with authority and making fresh pasta from scratch. I'm sure Julia Child is smiling right now.

Class starts Monday. Not sure what the class of 15 will be cooking. But I'm hoping the instructor shows us how to make lasagna. ...and chocolate ganache cupcakes. ...and penne alla vodka. ...and something with shrimp -- CAUSE I LOOOOOVE SHRIMP!!! =) 


(image courtesy of 5loaves-2fishes.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    And I just cooked shrimp for the first time ever last Friday. Before I've just popped them in a special steaming bag (courtesy of Ziploc) and popped in the microwave for a few minutes. This time I threw* some butter, garlic and parsley into a pan and then popped the shrimpies in with some salt. Sooo simple and yummy!

    *By "threw" I mean carefully placed because I don't do the whole experienced chef flipping and throwing and BAM'ing. I do everything very deliberately so much so that my bf says I chop veggies the way old people um...make love :/

    ReplyDelete