Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snack Attack!

I've already had a Klondike bar and I'm already thinking about swiping another from the freezer. So that got me thinking:

What are my FAVE guilty snack pleasures????? 

Klondike bars happen to be a once-in-a-while treat. (I actually blame my "in laws" for the ones I have at the moment. The last time the bf and I went to visit them in Pa., I happened to find those glorious delights in their freezer. And naturally, I had to have one. So as you can see, it's not my fault that I'm about to scarf down another Klondike bar. I'm just a product of my environment. 0:-))

My all-time favorite thing to eat is anything pasta-related. But when it comes to snacks, Doritos top the list! Cool ranch, Salsa Verde, Nacho Cheese, Baja Picante...well, you get the idea.

Next: Any candy you can think of. Sweetarts, gummy bears, gummy worms, skittles, Nerds, Now and Later, Mentos (but only the strawberry ones), Tootsie Roll pops, Starbursts, cinnamon imperials....(God, I'm hungry.)


I've always wished I had more of a sweet tooth, though. I love walking by store-fronts that have racks filled with cakes, muffins, cupcakes, scones, biscotti and other pastries. But I have no desire to walk in. I want to be one of those people who enjoy standing on line for an hour, simply for a taste of a Magnolia cupcake...or get all excited when they bite into a warm, moist, Krispy Kreme donut. 

Although, I must say, I am completely and utterly devoted to one particularly perfect-beyond-words cupcake: The Cheesecake Factory's "Double Fudge" cupcake. There are only two words to describe it: DE - LICIOUS!!!! And of all places, I found it at a Starbucks located within a Barnes & Noble in Clifton! (See kids, it pays to read books.)


It's moist, gooey, chocolatey goodness that simply cannot be ignored. If you love chocolate, definitely give it a try. 



(Disclosure: In the time it took me to write this blog post, I ate the second Klondike bar. And now I feel like barfing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment